GEEIA-MDA-EI REGISTRY

Getchell, Darrell
Administrator
Year Enlisted: 1961
Year Discharged: 1991

GEEIA-MDA-EI REGISTRY

Postby Getchell, Darrell » October 9th, 2008, 7:18 pm

Fellow GEEIA Troops,
I am currently updating the database I will use to assemble and publish the 2009 GEEIA-MDA-EI Registry. For those who are unaware, the Registry is a pamphlet published Biennially by the GEEIA-MDA-EI ASSOCIATION, to raise funds to support our reunions, mailings, pay for the website, etc. It currently contains the names, addresses, phone numbers, AFSCs, unit and rank of approximately 1000 former GEEIA and EI members. This website has 270 members, most of whom are NOT listed in the database and registry. Just as you would like to find former members and possible team mates, those 1000 individuals would like to also. So, if you would like to be listed as a member of the GEEIA-MDA-EI ASSOCIATION (it's FREE) please email me the following information and I'll enter it in our database and registry:

LAST NAME, FIRST NAME. MI
HOME STREET OR PO BOX ADDRESS
CITY, STATE, 9-DIGIT ZIP CODE
HOME PHONE NUMBER (IF YOU WISH IT PUBLISHED)
LAST GEEIA/EI UNIT TO WHICH ASSIGNED
YOUR RANK WHEN IN LAST GEEIA/EI UNIT
YOUR AFSC AT THE TIME
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS (IF YOU WISH IT PUBLISHED)

This information will also be used to mail notification of the Reunion and to obtain information from you regarding the reunion dinner meal, trips and tours, etc., during the reunion. I'm looking forward to receiving a lot of emails from you.
Darrell Getchell

Return to “GEEIA Reunions”