Just viewed the reunion photo's

Hull, Gary
Year Enlisted:
Year Discharged:

Postby Hull, Gary » December 28th, 2007, 8:53 am

I don't check back here often and just today viewed the reunion photos for the first time. I am sorry I was unable to attend (ended up going on active duty) but it appears there was quite a nice turnout. I did not recognize many folks but again, I was still a pup when serving on active duty and folks do change over the years. I served two years with GEEIA, 483rd in Korat 69-70 and 1827th at Kelly AFB 70-71 and did serve with Darrel Getchell while in Thailand.

I very much hope to attend the next reunion. Any plans being drafted for the next get together?

Yeap, still serving in the ANG and will be retiring next year when I turn 60 with a total of 36 years service. Spent most of my guard time in combat communication, but last 10 or so yeas has been in OPSEC, specifically computers and networking.

Gary Hull

Getchell, Darrell
Administrator
Year Enlisted: 1961
Year Discharged: 1991

Postby Getchell, Darrell » December 28th, 2007, 12:23 pm

Gary,
You will be happy to know that the folks from our old unit at Kelly will be hosting the next reunion in October 2009 somewhere near the Riverwalk in San Antonio. Lots of details to be worked out, but those are the current plans. Hope to see you there.
Darrell

Hull, Gary
Year Enlisted:
Year Discharged:

Postby Hull, Gary » December 28th, 2007, 7:27 pm

Thanks for the info Darrell. IF you recall Dave Brater, I will work on him to join me for the GEEIA reunion in 2009.

Return to “GEEIA Reunions”