Memories

Tachikawa AB, Japan
Kobe, Pete
Year Enlisted: 1965
Year Discharged: 1996

Memories

Postby Kobe, Pete » January 5th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Hey, Just in the last few days I have been in touch with Bill McCaffery and Roland Farrar. Both alive and well. Mac is still near his hope in the New Bedford area of MA and The "Dude", Rollie is happy and healthy and living in the Atlanta area. I gave them this site to look at so maybe they will post some info. It was great to "talk" to them and I hope we can stay in touch more often these days.

Barr, Charlie
Year Enlisted: 1962
Year Discharged: 1970

Re: Memories

Postby Barr, Charlie » November 4th, 2014, 7:36 am

Pete
If you get a chance, I would like to check with both "Mac" and Mr. Clean!

I have been off net for a few years and just got back thanks to thr board admin. Saw your note. I lost your open email when my computer went South.

How did your house building come out? Last I saw, it appeared almost done. Ready for the old DD250 sign off.

I'll check in with my computer when I get home. Typing from my Ipod is a pain

Charlie Barr

Kobe, Pete
Year Enlisted: 1965
Year Discharged: 1996

Postby Kobe, Pete » November 4th, 2014, 9:49 am

Charlie, good to hear from you. That posting back in 2013 was the last contact with either one of them.

I think Mac may have something about the old days that bring back bad memories or feelings as he has been very non-responsive in the last years especially since Larry died

Mr Clean did write a mail once but nothing since. He has his life and I guess GEEIA is a distant memory

Drop me a line via this forum on the private mail system and give me your contact info. We can talk via Skype or whatever.

Farrell, Chuck
Year Enlisted: September 12, 1966
Year Discharged: October 7, 1970

Postby Farrell, Chuck » November 5th, 2014, 3:11 pm

Charlie:

Glad to hear from you again. We were all wondering where you went.

Chuck

Return to “2875th GEEIA”