Thanksgiving

Weekley, Tommy
Year Enlisted: 1966
Year Discharged: 1970

Thanksgiving

Postby Weekley, Tommy » November 27th, 2013, 11:40 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the GEEIA troops out there.We still live in the greatest country in the world, but I am very troubled about the direction we are headed in, hope a new broom will sweep this mess clean. I am thankful to have been a GEEIA man and hope you all have a great holiday. COMPAI(JAPANESE TOAST TO ONE'S WHO DIDN'T SERVE THERE) TO BETTER DAYS....... T

Garcia, Johnnie
Year Enlisted: Aug 1965
Year Discharged: Dec 1968

Re: Thanksgiving

Postby Garcia, Johnnie » December 1st, 2013, 11:17 pm

Tommy, I have to agree with you about the direction our nation is going. What is even more disturbing is the amount of participation at the polls. It is disappointing. I hope everyone had a safe, happy thanksgiving.

Strazza, Jerry
Year Enlisted:
Year Discharged:

Postby Strazza, Jerry » January 5th, 2014, 7:27 am

It seems all these guests I see do not post. If you are here there must be some interest in GEEIA. Please help to keep this site going!

Weekley, Tommy
Year Enlisted: 1966
Year Discharged: 1970

Postby Weekley, Tommy » January 8th, 2014, 1:47 pm

Well said Jer, new people are signing on but never posting anything. If they were truly in GEEIA then I feel like they had some great times as even my two years stateside were great as I had super times in the Florida keys, Tampa. Panama City, Orlando, Richmond Heights, Myrtle Beach just to name a few. Then of course, all of you guys that were in the 2875th know how completely insane that experience was! I wish the new folks would share as I hate to be the only one left at closing time........T

Garcia, Johnnie
Year Enlisted: Aug 1965
Year Discharged: Dec 1968

Re: Seahawks

Postby Garcia, Johnnie » February 1st, 2014, 10:59 pm

By all means Tommy, I agree. When you are young and full of piss & vinegar what alternatives are there, but to get drunk and get laid!!!! Go Seahawks

Return to “General Chatter”